|Customize the Blog Design yourself|
This is a bit advanced, but if you get used to it customising is easy. Give it a try once you get used to managing the blog.
Make your own design
1. Upload the images and so forth you want to use in advance
2. After selecting Design Change, clicking Edit in the Template Editor will bring up the above screen.
3. Put the target images where you want them to show up.
4. Referring to a colour pallete or similar on the web, you can set the font colour, calendar colour, and so forth.
* Clicking the respective "See What It's Like" button will allow you to see how your customisations are going in a new window.
After you've set each part, clicking Next will take you to CSS Edit.
If you've made it this far...
| Jul 07 | Design | Admin
|Comment is unavailable due to setting.|